Here are some interesting takeaways of interest to sportsmen from a recent study conducted by Cleveland Clinic researchers and published in the Journal of American Medical Association Network Open:
- Increased aerobic exercises are directly related to reduced short term mortality and there is no limit to the positive effects of aerobic fitness.
- Extreme aerobic exercises render the most benefits, in particular, among those with high blood pressure and those over 70 years old.
- There is no such thing as too much aerobic exercise.
- A Mediterranean diet along with exercises can boost endurance exercise performance immediately or within days.
- Sportsmen and other fitness enthusiasts now have an additional incentive to eat healthy to boost their sports or exercise performance.
Shared On DLIKE