Let's eat whatever food you want!
We bring it to you, @steem-eat
LEMON PEPPER CAULIFLOWER BITES
- 2 cauliflower heads, cut into bite-size florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Mix oil, pepper and salt in a large bowl, then add the cauliflower florets. Mix all the ingredients well.
- In a baking tray with oiled parchment paper, place the cauliflower and spread it.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then remove from oven.
- Squeeze lemon over the baked florets..
- Bake again for another 10 minutes.
- Serve with any dipping sauce you want. Enjoy!
❤️From LaV - Inspired by Tasty
The secret of success is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside.