What is Hive PUD and why should you participate?
The Hive Power Up Day (PUD) takes place on the first day of each month, so the next one will be on Thursday, December, 1st.
Why participate in the Hive PUD
Here are some great reasons to power-up your HIVE:
Strengthen your influence on the blockchain with stronger votes on content, proposals and witnesses.
Earn more curation rewards.
- The more Hive Power you have, the more you can potentially earn back
Earn "interest" by holding Hive Power.
- You will also earn HIVE passively at about 3% per year of what you currently have powered up so the more HIVE you have, the more you can earn from just holding!
Not to forget: To have Fun and get a badge!
Also, there are some amazing members, like @victoriabsb, @traciyork, @theycallmedan, @eddiespino, @aliento, @improv, @cmplxty, @fionasfavourites, @hiveph, @livinguktaiwan, @apeminingclub, @raymondspeaks, @brofund, @dswigle and many others offering prizes that include delegations, Hive giveaways and share other cool stuff to the Hive PUD participants.
If you have some HBD or Hive in your savings you may want to take it out into your wallet at least three days before. And if you're looking for a quick conversion from HBD to Hive, you can find a tutorial about that on clicking this blue text. NOTE: Deposits and withdrawals on tribaldex take a 1% fee!
To participate in the "PowerUp Day" (HivePUD):
- You must PowerUp a minimum of 10 HIVE on the first day of the month to be eligible to win prizes (various delegations and/or tokens).
- Take a screenshot of your wallet transaction,
- write about your PowerUp and be sure to include the tag #hivepud in the post!
NOTE: The blockchain runs on UTC. Your post must be published sometime during the 24-hour period of the "first day of the month" on the blockchain, UTC, not your local timezone. You can easily see the current "blockchain time" by going to https://hiveblocks.com/ and find it there on the right-side of the screen.