How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
The question has been asked time and time again, but rarely answered to satisfaction.
Here is your chance to draw a line in the proverbial sand.
Answer now, or forever hold your wood.
- "About 700 pounds on a good day, with the wind at his back." ~ Richard Thomas
- "361.9237001 cm^3 of wood per day." ~ P. A. Paskevich and T. B. Shea
- It depends on the woodchuck.
- Woodchucks are lazy, they'll hardly move that much wood.
- Woodchucks are hard workers, so they'd move quite a bit of that wonderful wood.
- I don't know what a woodchuck is.
- I don't know what wood is.
- Where am I?
Answer the question at dpoll.xyz.