Did You Sell Any Of Your HUNT Tokens After The Recent Gains Over 800%?
Transaction fees on Ethereum are skyrocketing and @steemhunt has been having many troubles because of it. But there are few positive results like getting listed on Upbit Exchange which had $4,834,852 Tx volume during the last 24 hours. That is more than the daily trading volume of HIVE which is already twice the trading volume of STEEM.
I Called For $0.10 HUNT - It Reached $0.14
If you have been following me for the last few years, you know that I have been calling for at least 10 cents for the HUNT Token price and I said that I'll consider selling my HUNT at $1
My HIVE Account vs HUNT Account
The prices used to be much higher when HUNT Token got listed in Korean Exchange Upbit. Yesterday while I was talking to @holovision the value of my holdings was $5,784.27 which was already down from almost 11K USD which made HUNT worth more than all the other tokens I owned.
Things Are Getting Better With Token Burns
- I Sold All Of My HUNT Tokens
- I Sold Part Of My HUNT Tokens
- I Didn't Sell Any My HUNT Tokens
- I Missed The News. I Would Have Sold If I Knew.
- I Missed The News. I Still Wouldn't Have Sold If I Knew
- I Had Already Sold My HUNT Tokens
- I Didn't Have A Significant Stake In HUNT Token To Begin With
Answer the question at dpoll.xyz.