It's all about coming up with a great plan and executing it safely. Get in, get out, get rich! Not as easy as it sounds. And of course, it never goes to plan.
It is interesting how they get us to root for the criminals to get away with stealing! Oh well, maybe they deserve it.
I want to give a huge thank you to those that entered our Favorite Heist Movie contest. Lots of great movie options and we saw some really good choices and reviews.
Let's get to this week's winners:
The first place finisher was @irenenavarroart with a review of Point Break found here: https://peakd.com/hive-121744/@irenenavarroart/cinetv-contest-point-break
Point Break is an awesome choice and a classic heist movie! Great choice and great review. Congrats!
In second place we have @mypathtofire with their choice of Heat here: https://peakd.com/hive-121744/@mypathtofire/cinetv-contest-heat
DeNiro and Pacino...say no more. Love this choice! Great heist movie. Congrats!
Our third place winner in this contest is @marriot5464 with their choice of Italian Job and can be found here: https://peakd.com/hive-121744/@marriot5464/cinetv-contest-my-favorite-heist
I fell in love with the Italian Job with the newer film, but I love the Michael Caine film as well. Great choice and review! Thank you!
225 CINE COINS and 100 Ecency Points will be transferred to the winners.
Now if anyone disagrees with our choices then please tag us in a comment on this post!
And let's move on to the new contest!
Favorite Baking / Cooking Competition
It's been a while since I have done a contest about primarily Television. My wife and I just finished watching Tournament of Champions IV on the Food Network and it got me thinking. I wonder how many people watch cooking or baking competition shows?
In this contest, I am asking you to review a baking or cooking competition series, season, show, etc. What I am very excited about is that I am sure that there are so many great cooking shows in different countries. If not there sure are a ton of opportunities on Netflix!
So here are some questions to help get your reviews rolling: what about this cooking competition drew to it? Have you ever tried to cook/bake something similar to what is on the competition? How would you fare on a competition like the one you are reviewing? What looked the tastiest on the show you watched and the opposite, what looked horrible? Is this a genre that you enjoy?
Those are just some ideas to get you started. Please be original
and write a creative response to the topic. Don't retell the plot or plagiarize. Originality is required for curation and to be considered for the contest.
I look forward to reading your selections. Have a great week!
Please check out the list of rules and suggestions below or feel free to ask me in the Discord channel if you have any questions (caulderfreeman). Enjoy this week's contest and good luck!
Winners and prizes
This contest will have 3 winners and 225 CINE in prizes. They will be distributed as follows.
1ST Place — 100 CINE AND 100 ECENCY POINTS!
2ND Place — 75 CINE AND 100 ECENCY POINTS
3RD Place — 50 CINE AND 100 ECENCY POINTS
- Publish your entry from our frontend https://cinetv.blog or post to cinetv community if you prefer peakd, ecency or hive.blog
- The entries should be written in English for evaluation purposes (You can translate from your mother tongue if you want to.)
- The post title should include CineTV Contest:. For example, CineTV Contest: Your Title Here.
- Use #cinetvcontest among your tags.
- Include a link to this post somewhere in your entry. So your friends can find this easily.
- Put down a comment with the link of your entry on this post below.
- Only one entry per person.
- The submission deadline is 25th April, 2023, 11:59 PM, UTC time.
Evaluation and Some Tips
- You can use these prompts as a helping hand (purely optional) but you're free to go however you want.
► What you loved or hated about it.
► How it influenced you (and/or people around you).
► What part of it did you find most interesting.
► Any scene that still pops into your mind.
► Performance of the actors/actress that left an impression.
► Why do you think it's significant and great (or not).
You're free to include multiple films in your entry.
- There's no need to be mechanical. Write with a free hand. We might overlook if you forget to do a step or two stated in the rules (except the first one).
- We'll evaluate the posts based on the writing quality, sincerity, and faithfulness to the spirit of the contest.
DO NOT PLAGIARZE, COPY AND PASTE, OR SPIN FROM OTHER SOURCES!!!! MAKE SURE ALL IMAGES ARE SOURCED!!!
Happy Writing then! Blog on!
The cover photo is edited in Canva.