You are viewing a single comment's thread from:

RE: Coronavirus Hoax — More Evidence

in Deep Dives3 years ago

We, if We are to solve for this, must withdraw Our consent and consent to better.  And I offer a blueprint for better We can consent to.  Clearly, the present systems promote psychopaths to power, and what I offer promotes the caring Ones to take care of things - and...  Eliminates poverty, oppression, wage/debt slavery, intrusion, profiteering, and war.  I offer much of My work on the steem/peak platform, but the whole is available on YouToilet:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyPmuhBYhW1za9rIg2qqJj1JcUtxBUeho

I do not monetize My videos; they can be watched without ads.  I beg All who see this to watch and share!  Things will only get ugly, uglier, ugliest if We dither, dather, and do nothing.

Sort:  

Thank you for your support, @amaterasusolar

It is not My support that I offer...  LOL!  It is a solution to the psychopaths who are creating this mess We see.  [smile]

Oh, but it is a support when you give your feedback with the similar point. There is one flaw in your solution – and I would like to be wrong here, but… Your words:

Clearly, the present systems promote psychopaths to power, and what I offer promotes the caring Ones to take care of things - and...

You see, when you have a psychopaths in power, you can’t have a solution through consent. Psychopaths will not allow you to “walk away from their system”, nor will they be bothered with proving if you are a subject.

[smile]  What if 80% of Us withdrew Our consent and consented to better?  Started building it?

You have the answer right now: you have a coronavirus hoax and force in use. What will you do? What will your 80% do when the come to inject a mandatory vaccine to population?

LOL! They will not be 20% doing that.  Most of the 20% will be die-hard sheep.  The remainder will be unable to control the 80% in the least.  Just saying.

Yes, @amaterasusolar, you are just saying, because you can see who really is a sheep in this fake pandemic. Your 80% in fear stockpiled toilet paper instead of leaving the system.