(Google translate from Czech)
I apologize for the delay. My workload does not allow me to deliver the required article on time :-)
In the last topic, you looked at the sky. In this topic, it will be enough if you look at the ground or into the branches of trees and shrubs :-)
Again, one unprepared topic. Another inspiration from nature. Last Friday I drove through Šumava on business and saw a beaver dam on a stream. The topic for this challenge was born :-)
is a topic that awaits you this week :-)
- take a documentary photograph of the rodent you observed
- describe what attracted you to the rodent and what role its presence in your locality plays
Unfortunately, there will be no inspirational photo and story today. I couldn't take a picture of the beavers due to lack of time, and I didn't find the only photo of the squirrel in my archive.
I will expect the articles with your observation all the more impatiently :-).
I wish everyone a nice experience in fulfilling the task of the challenge and do not be bitten :-)
If you are interested in this topic, read the following lines and enter the competition :-).
Rules for participation in the thematic challenge:
- Publish your contribution IN AN AMAZING NATURAL COMMUNITY. You can also use TAG #amazingnature if you want
- CLEARLY state that your entry is an ENTRY in this competition.
- All images must be your own. You can use an amazing nature banner if you like or you can create your own.
- In the TEXT Indicate why these pictures represent YOUR AMAZING NATURE. This is an ESSENTIAL part of this competition – 200 WORDS MINIMUM
- Place a link to your post IN COMMENTARY. You can add an image if you want. It is NECESSARY because I have to publish a link in Discord on Sunday, 5 days later for voting and also for my own compilation purposes.
- The entry window is open ~ 5 DAYS. Pay attention to - CLOSED in the title. Pay attention to the time bar (PeakD)
- Only competition entries that correspond to the assigned topic will be included in this competition
- It is NOT possible to submit the main competition announced by the leader of the @adalger community and this thematic competition with one contribution. If this happens, such a contribution will not be included in the thematic competition.
Prices to win:
1st: 1 HBD
2nd: 0.5 HBD
3rd: 0.25 HBD
I will introduce all participants in the entry section of the announcements, which will be published about a week later on Tuesday (according to my schedule, this may change). This way you will have a nice compilation of all.
How are winners selected?
The entire DNA community will vote for the winners. That's why we created a special competition channel
#challenge-entries in DNA Discord (Amazing Nature Contest). Here I will publish a post with the announcement including the winners (Announcement) EVERY MONDAY together with all your contributions (Contributions) EVERY SUNDAY. Each DNA member will be able to assign a "voting emoji" under the items for 24 HOURS. In the end, the lucky winners are three of them. In case of a draw, I will join as a judge.
Note: The above channels on the DNA discord are for voting only! Do not post links to your competition articles and photos here!
Clickable banner by @barbara-orenya
Amazing Nature Community regularly appreciates your articles and photos.
Therefore, pay attention
- a regular competition organized by the @adalger community leader
- Amazing Nature Curation articles written by @redheadpei, @oscurity, @nelinoeva, @jlufer community moderators
- news in the field of nature from the moderator @juanbg
- THEMATIC CHALLENGE from @bucipuci
The Amazing Nature Community team is pleased with your interest in nature and welcomes all ORIGINAL articles and photos. At the same time, however, he points out that there is no place in the community for PLAGIATES.
Note: Photo and gif created by @bucipuci The logos are the official logos of the Amazing Nature Community and the DNA community
5% of the earnings of this article are donated to @dna.org