In this video I continue in my series on how rainbows are formed by looking into the secondary rainbow that is formed on top of the primary rainbow and thus called the double rainbow. I also show why the order of colors in the top secondary rainbow is reversed as compared with that of the primary rainbow. Also, I debunk the legend that there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow ;)
Watch video on:
- Odysee: https://odysee.com/@mes:8/applied-project-how-double-rainbows-are:4
- BitChute: https://www.bitchute.com/video/9Ozv6TlhuBSL/
- DTube: https://d.tube/#!/v/mes/thig2mdj8rg
- YouTube: https://youtu.be/bKfyV_YKLR4
Download video notes:
- PDF notes: https://1drv.ms/b/s!As32ynv0LoaIiboXw3_ECLWbdXUHuw?e=LfFcZ2
- Excel notes: https://1drv.ms/x/s!As32ynv0LoaIiboRrVy4JL6G0GC-Fw?e=w4RvXl
View Video Notes Below!
Download these notes: Link is in video description.
View these notes as an article: https://peakd.com/@mes
Subscribe via email: http://mes.fm/subscribe
Donate! :) https://mes.fm/donate
Buy MES merchandise! https://mes.fm/store
More links: https://linktr.ee/matheasy
Follow my research in real-time on my MES Links Telegram: https://t.me/meslinks
Subscribe to MES Truth: https://mes.fm/truth
Reuse of my videos:
- Feel free to make use of / re-upload / monetize my videos as long as you provide a link to the original video.
Fight back against censorship:
- Bookmark sites/channels/accounts and check periodically
- Remember to always archive website pages in case they get deleted/changed.
- "Where Did the Towers Go?" by Dr. Judy Wood: https://mes.fm/judywoodbook
Join my forums!
- Hive community: https://peakd.com/c/hive-128780
- Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/AMAZINGMathStuff
- Discord: https://mes.fm/chatroom
Follow along my epic video series:
- #MESScience: https://mes.fm/science-playlist
- #MESExperiments: https://peakd.com/mesexperiments/@mes/list
- #AntiGravity: https://peakd.com/antigravity/@mes/series
-- See Part 6 for my Self Appointed PhD and #MESDuality breakthrough concept!
- #FreeEnergy: https://mes.fm/freeenergy-playlist
- #PG (YouTube-deleted series): https://peakd.com/pg/@mes/videos
NOTE #1: If you don't have time to watch this whole video:
- Skip to the end for Summary and Conclusions (if available)
- Play this video at a faster speed.
-- TOP SECRET LIFE HACK: Your brain gets used to faster speed!
-- MES tutorial: https://peakd.com/video/@mes/play-videos-at-faster-or-slower-speeds-on-any-website
- Download and read video notes.
- Read notes on the Hive blockchain #Hive
- Watch the video in parts.
-- Timestamps of all parts are in the description.
Browser extension recommendations:
- Increase video speed: https://mes.fm/videospeed-extension
- Increase video audio: https://mes.fm/volume-extension
- Text to speech: https://mes.fm/speech-extension
--Android app: https://mes.fm/speech-android
Applied Project: How Double Rainbows are formed - Calculus of Rainbows Part 2
The Calculus of Rainbows Part 2: Double Rainbows
This was an applied project from my calculus book and it is also solved from this website: http://www.trishock.com/academic/rainbows.shtml
The rewards earned on this comment will go directly to the people sharing the post on Reddit as long as they are registered with @poshtoken. Sign up at https://hiveposh.com.
The rewards earned on this comment will go directly to the people( @mes ) sharing the post on Twitter as long as they are registered with @poshtoken. Sign up at https://hiveposh.com.
Thanks for your contribution to the STEMsocial community. Feel free to join us on discord to get to know the rest of us!
Please consider delegating to the @stemsocial account (85% of the curation rewards are returned).
You may also include @stemsocial as a beneficiary of the rewards of this post to get a stronger support.