This is a great article by Danielle Bryant summarizing the wisdom of German New Medicine (GNM). GNM was discovered by Dr. Ryke Geerd Hamer during his research into his own cancer and the thousands of patients he had over the years. GNM involves viewing cancer and diseases in general as natural biological functions rooted in psychological conflict shocks that catch organisms by surprise.
Danielle's article is linked below and includes a summary of Hamer's 5 Biological Laws.
- The Iron Rule of Cancer: Every ‘disease’ is a Special Biological Programme which is set off by an “unexpected, highly acute, and isolating conflict shock that occurs simultaneously in the psyche, the brain, and on the corresponding organ.”
- Every Biological Special Program runs in two phases provided there is a resolution of the conflict.
- In line with embryology, the control relays of our organs are found in the part of the brain that developed at the same time as the organ.
- Microbes don’t cause diseases but play instead a vital role during the healing phase.
- Every so-called disease is part of a Significant Biological Special Program of Nature created to assists an organism (humans and animals alike) during unexpected distress.
She has also written two parts outlining her journey with breast cancer and has correlated the principles of GNM with her cancer progression.
Understanding GNM means removing fear of diseases and replacing it with self-reflection in order to heal any psychological and biological conflicts that we encounter.