Hello Hivers and Splinterlands gamers!
You can read about it HERE.
The Feature Monster
THEME: ELVEN CUTTHROAT
Aim True- Melee and Ranged attack always hits their target.
Spreading Fury- All Monster have the Enraged ability.
1. Fill all slots with Monsters.
2. All back Monsters should be able to deliver a blow.
3. Position Monsters according to Melee, Magic, and Ranged attacks, and in that order.
4. Field the strongest and fastest Monsters possible.
Click on the link below to watch the battle.
PYRE, Summoner- All friendly Melee Monsters have +1 Speed
1. Cerbures: Heal, +Enraged- Speed of 4 +1, Melee attack of 3, Health of 7. Restores a portion of the Monster Health in each round, has increased Melee attack and Speed when damage.
2. Serpentine Sky: Opportunity, +Enraged- Speed of 3 +1, Melee attack of 2, Health of 2. This Monster may attack from any positin and will target the enemy Monster with the least Health. Has increased Melee attack and Speed when damage.
3. Theme Monster ELVEN CUTTHROAT : Sneak, +Enraged- Speed of 3 +1, Melee attack of 1, Health of 1. Targets the last enemy Monster in the team. Has increased Melee attack and Speed when damage.
4. Creeping Ooze: Slow, +Enraged- Speed of 1 +1, Melee attack of 1, Health of 2. Reduces the Speed of all enemy Monster. Has increased Melee attack and Speed when damage.
5. Imp Bowman: Flying, +Enraged- Speed of 4 +1, Ranged attack of 2, Health of 6. Has an increased chance of evading a Melee or Ranged attack from a Monster that doesn't have the Flying ability. Has increased Ranged attack and Speed when damage.
6. Furious Chicken: Enraged, +Enraged- Speed of 1 +1, Melee attack of 1, Health of 1. Has increased Melee attack and Speed when damage.
1. My Elven Cutthroat eliminates the enemy Creeping Ooze.
2. Cerberus demolishes enemy Cerberus.
3. Serpentine Sky vanquished enemy Halfling Alchemist.
4. Elven Cutthroat decimates enemy Furious Chicken.
5. Serpentine blasts enemy Spirit Miner for the win!
The Battle Result
My opponent fielded only 5 Monsters. This gave me an advantage of one blow from the very start.
Despite the low Health of my Theme Monster Elven Cutthroat, it manages to hit and eliminate two enemy Monsters.
My strategy worked. Lining up my Monsters according to there abilities was a sure way to win.
The battle ended in three rounds with all my Monsters intact.
There you have it! Until the next time...
Thank you for stopping by to view this article.
I post an article daily, and I hope to see you again soon!
Join the Ladies of Hive Community and the Ladies of Hive in discord.
Would you like to support The Ladies of Hive Community?
Consider giving a delegation!