THE GEM METEOR
The Gem Meteor starts off with a health of 5 and maintains that up to max level. Its speed starts at 4 and then increases to 5 up until max level. The Gem Meteor is a range monster that starts with an attack damage of just 1. This damage increases to 2, 3 and then 4 at max level.
The Gem Meteor comes with the Scattershot ability at level 1. At level 5, it gains the Piercing ability which makes it even cooler.
The Combat Rules and My Strategy
|MODIFICATIONS||Close Range, Lost Legendaries|
|ACTIVE SPLINTERS||Fire, Water, Earth, Life|
|BUFFS||+1 SPEED, +1 TOUGHNESS|
|ATTACK||3X MELEE ATTACK|
|NAME||MAGI OF CHAOS|
|ATTACK||3X MAGIC ATTACK|
|ABILITIES||NONE AT LVL 3|
|ATTACK||2X RANGE ATTACK|
|ATTACK||2X RANGE ATTACK|
The Battle Highlights
|My Splinter||Enemy's Splinter|
- Summoners start with their buffs. Supply Runner gives my monsters an extra speed while Time Mage slows them down again.
- Gem Meteor starts by throwing his blade at Pelacor Arbalest.
- Time Mage throws magic balls at Diemonshark which enrages him.
- Enraged, Diemonshark attacks Blinding Reflector leaving Supply Runner and Magi of Chaos to finish him up.
- Blinding Reflector shoots back some damage at Magi of Chaos before fading away.
- Pelacor Arbalest throws blades at Diemonshark but misses once.
- Celestial Harpy and Captain Katie stretch all the way to attack Magi of Chaos leaving him with just one health.
- Stitch Leech ends the round with a weak attack on Diemonshark.
- Diemonshark destroys Stitch Leech and tramples on Captain Katie before Stitch Leech even dies.
- Gem Meteor takes out Pelacor Arbalest.
- Time Mage throws a weak attack on Diemonshark.
- Supply Runner and Magi of Chaos finish up Captain Katie and Time Mage respectively.
- Celestial Harpy desperately launches an attack on Diemonshark.
- As the fastest monster on the field, Diemonshark destroys Celestial Harpy. DEFEATED!
The faster water team was clearly going to destroy the way slower life team. At the end of the day, every water monster lived to fight another day.
Check out the battle by clicking the link below👇
Did My Strategy Work?
Yes it sure did. What I really needed in this game was Speed so that I would attack first. The enrage from Diemonshark was also very helpful with the entire speed plan. Sometimes, I even took out enemies before they got the chance to attack. I basically put the other guys out of their misery really quickly.
Do I like the Gem Meteor
Well, I don't dislike the Gem Meteor but I don't particularly like the monster either. It's just that I don't really use this monster so I can't judge. I know that a lot of people like this monster so I guess it should be quite good. Perhaps the more I use it, the more I'd get to actually like it.
And That's All For Today!
- All images used in this post are from the Splinterlands game.
- All GIFs used are screen recordings from the Spinterlands game edited on GIPHY.
- All dividers were made by me with Canva.
- Don't be shy :) Join Splinterlands by clicking on THIS LINK.