Hello Hivers 💕💞,
This is a very nutritious meal I made for the Father's Day celebration which held today and also it's still going on in some parts of the world as well. and in regards to this celebration I made this delicious delicacy for my family members. It is called Jute soup with Pepper stew with a swallow combination called Eba made from cassava flakes. This was how the whole food preparation went through as shown below.
- After I fetch the Jute vegetable from the source, I mean from the farm. I brought it home and I started detaching it from the whole plants so as for it to be readily available for cooking for a few minutes. After this process I also furthered bye washing it twice before placing it inside a very clean pot for the final cooking we took 15 minutes. But before then I added locust beans which also gave it a very attractive and fine aroma.
- The Washing Aspect.
The washing aspect took me a while before it got so clean because of the dusty particles and also minute particles.
- After the hole watching the next step was that I started cooking it for 15 minutes without covering. During the period of cooking I added potash which enhances it more to draw.
- The Potash was added which is used for cookingnas ingredients too.
- After several stirring together I had to leave it so as for it to get cool down a bit before blending it together as shown below.
- After the whole blending of the Jute Vegetable. I had to put it on the fire back for few minutes and then I added salt and Maggi.
Here was the final food preparation after 45 minutes of cooking it so hard. It is necessary to engage in cooking once in a while because it brings about more unity among couples.
Camera Details. ( Infinix Note 7 )
Quad 48 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/2.0", 0.8µm, PDAF
2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
2 MP, f/2.4Mobile, (depth)
2 MP, f/1.8, (dedicated video camera) - 128/6 model only
Features Quad-LED flash, panorama, HDR
Video [email protected]
Single 16 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/3.06", 1.0µm
Video [email protected]
Thanks For Stopping by And checking Out My Blog 📝📖🗒️
Original content by me, @mattsanthonyit
Please important note▶️, order than any stated link in my post otherwise every other photographs used in my posts are originally taken and owned by me @mattsanthonyit, if you like them and wish to use any of my images please contact me privately. Thanks🔛.
🗓️Date Capture: 20/6/2021. 📸Medium capture: Infinix Note5 Smartphone. 🌍Location: Ilorin.Kwara State. Nigeria. 🕰️Time:6:36pm ⚡Posted with: peakd.com
If you actually like what you see😃😄😉,watch📷📺📸 and read📖📋 I would equally be grateful for an upvote♥️⚡ a very cool comment under my comment box or a reblog 🌀😏 for everyone to see ... and perhaps maybe you would like to follow me for more of my Post to show on your own feeds. Don't miss any of my Post.🔝. Special thanks to all who put big smiles on my face with Auto Upvote for always being supportive to me 💞💯.
Thank you for visiting my blog.
You Can As Well Join Me On Other Social Platform.
Matthew is a farmer and lover of Hive. HIVE has really helped my life to grow more healthier than I was, HIVE testimony. I'm a Dad, husband and a hustler. Farmer who loves animals, he practice what he preaches . He is also a Photographer, Traveller , Mr Chef ( Loves Cooking) and above all, he is a blogger and a vlogger♣️♠️.