The latest report by the Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs is the latest to highlight the potential of blockchain technology to serve as a powerful tool in fighting government corruption.
Moving government transactions such as public procurement contracts to detectable open ledgers can deal a crushing blow to the kind of corruption that can burden taxpayers the most: large-scale schemes in which irresponsible officials champion processes in the interests of specific contractors.
Three keys to using blockchain technology to reduce government corruption consistently appear in all expert accounts: verification of transactions, registration of official records such as ownership rights, and verification of identity.
Finally, the report's authors propose using a blockchain-based solution to ensure the integrity of public records and digitally guaranteed rights to government property and assistance.
Vote for us to be a witness - every vote counts.
- Go to page Witness Voting.
- Scroll down to the bottom.
- Input "puncakbukit" in the textbox below.
- Click VOTE button.
- We will follow you… ;-)
- My Witness Update
- Hive Quran ver 1.0: Search Al-Quran On Hive
- Ever Wonder What Is Your Post's Ranking? New Service: "@puncakbukit guess"
- Bergabung Di Jejak Kurasi Kami | キュレーショントレイルに参加しよう | Join Our Curation Trail
- Pi Network - Crypto Pertama Yang Dapat Ditambang Di Ponsel
- Piネットワーク — スマートフォンでマイニングできる最初の暗号通貨
- Seri Steemit Puncak Bukit