Hi, travelers and photo lovers!
You are kindly invited to take part in TRAVEL CONTEST's theme today "Tranquil" :)
Feel free to interpret the theme in every way you like, hopefully more people will be inspired, motivated and challenged to join this contest round!
Please read the rules carefully before applying ;)
Scroll down please, to check the winners announcement!
- One entry per person.
- To enter, upload your photo(s) and text into the comment section below. There's no need to create a separate post.
- In order to be considered, an entry should consist of at least one photo and your personal story/info/memory.
- All the photos you use to enter the contest must be your own and taken by yourself.
- All the text you enter must be written by yourself in English.
- Deadline: One week starting from the datetime of the contest announcement.
- No NSFW content.
- One Winner will be set as 40% beneficiary of the post including the winners announcement.
- One Honorable Mention will be set as 10% beneficiary of the post including the winners announcement.
- All winning and mentioned accounts will be followed, periodically reviewed and their best works upvoted.
- Some of the best entries and comments will receive engagement tokens. Currently TravelContest HODLs, stakes and recommends LUV and PIZZA tokens. Check out Hive-Engine for more information.
- If you decide to create a separate post, you may include the link to it inside your entry but that post won't be considered as part of the contest entry itself.
- Please be fair! If you have multiple accounts, enter the contest with only one of them. All abusers will be permanently banned from the contest.
- Plagiarism will be reported.
- All upvotes and reblogs are highly and kindly welcome as they will allow for more, better and bigger prizes in the future ;)
- This contest is a work-in-progress! I want it to be awesome, so all your feedback, ideas and criticism are always welcome!
- All delegations are warmly welcome, let's grow this activity quicker! :)
- By entering the contest you hereby implicitly agree that Travel Contest may use one image from your entry post in a next post, only for the purpose of the contest itself.
Here are our winners and mentioned today. Enjoy!
Congrats, @nelinoeva, you are the big winner! :)
You are now 40% beneficiary of this post!
Congrats, @belzebuzi, you are the Honorable Mention! :)
You are now 10% beneficiary of this post!
Thanks so much to everyone who supports the contest by participating, delegating, upvoting and re-blogging! All the best and good luck in all your endeavors!
"TRAVEL CONTEST" © 2021
Here is my contribution to the contest
Link to the original entry 'Mediterranean after sunset'
What a lovely surprise! 🙂
Thank you very, very much.
@travelcontest, @nelinoeva(1/1) sent you LUV. | tools | discord | community | HiveWiki | NFT | <>< daily
You're very welcome!
Looking forward for your next entries! :)
@nelinoeva, @travelcontest(1/4) sent you LUV. | tools | discord | community | HiveWiki | NFT | <>< daily
I gifted $PIZZA slices here:
soulsdetour tipped travelcontest (x1)
travelcontest tipped nelinoeva (x1)
@travelcontest(1/5) tipped @soulsdetour (x1)
Please vote for pizza.witness!
Everyone has their own understanding of the "Tranquil" concept, but let me tell you about mine, and I know it will most likely surprise you. 😃 For me, everything related to nature exemplifies this concept. Of course, cats visualize it best, but I don't want to repeat other people's ideas. 😎 Water... of course, and pools of water also illustrate it perfectly. But it is not only that, it's about every natural phenomenon and state, every natural process...
And do you know why I think so? Because it's inevitable.
For me tranquil = inevitable and vice versa. That's why pictures like the one below fill me with peace. Isn't that the case with you?
No matter what happens in nature, it is inevitable, it is calm, cool and objective. And although today I wanted to show you a picture of a flower, a sunset (for what time already? 😁), a gently flowing river or a jellyfish freely swimming in the sea, I show you this:
and I hope you understand me.
The photo was taken in a small village in Bulgaria and, yes, I forgot to mention that the pastoral scenes, the rural ones, also especially fill me with peace.
Cheers and have a wonderful weekend!
I can fully relate to that pastoral feel! :)
Thanks for your entry, good to see you back!
@soulsdetour, @travelcontest(1/5) sent you LUV. | tools | discord | community | HiveWiki | NFT | <>< daily
@travelcontest, @soulsdetour(1/4) sent you LUV. | tools | discord | community | HiveWiki | NFT | <>< daily