Here is my weekly status and giveaway. The timing of my missions has been sporadic again. Most it happens at night with the occasional playing during the day as work takes up most of my time. It feels bad that I can't stock up on more starbits for the next seasonal mission.
Let's go with another instrument this week.
The giveaway item is an R221 PT 100 Bass Head and it is an instrument under the Production music lessons. With 50 more luck, you have a chance of getting more drunk fans and it benefits you if you run Production lessons. Even if you don't run Production lessons, it can help you in the rankings or you can trade it away to someone who wants it for something you need.
In order to participate:
- Leave a comment
- Include your username in your comment
This time if you do not leave your username, I will not include you in the draw. I want to reward the people who follow the rules.
Results of Last Giveaway
The winner is @yeckingo1.
Thank you to the rest of the valid participants that did not win but might be interested in the next giveaway: Other participants: @amaillo, @amigareaction, @new.things, @qoogohome, @vaynard86, @tydynrain, @rayius, @hoosie, @luizeba, @rtonline, @ericburgoyne, @ricestrela, @nozzy, @middle-earthling, @dubble, @sieghard1990, @stamato, @flquin, @captainquack22, @ricardoeloy, @spryquasar, @jdike, @stranger27, @alex2alex, @mauriciolimax, @rafasete, @davideownzall, @harpreetjanda, @misterabaddon, @joseal2020, @belhaven14, @blitzzzz, @listik303, @tengolotodo, @elduderino420a, @handtalk5, @henruc
My earnings over the past week are 130k again and it looks like the Starbit Millionaire mission is my main source of starbits. With my stats, I could earn more doing missions but I just haven't had the time to do that when work is busy. My pack openings did not give me anything notable.
I got my stats and estimated collection value using the discord bot. I also saw a nice little bot to see my current collection value in Rising Star.
My ranking is the same as last week and my time played is less. It's starting to look like the move up in the ranking is tough and I need to focus more on having missions run more throughout the day.
If you want to join Rising star, feel free to use my referral link.
I think the tips are something every new player should know about. It will help people progress in the game and it hasn't really been shared since surya1adiga stopped his giveaways.
- Take music lessons when possible to raise skill and reduce ego.
- Having lesson specific instruments helps in receiving more skill from that lesson.
- Have pizza box to store any pizza received during mission to reuse later.
- Buy cold pizza slice if possible. This gives 1 refill every 24hours. Comes very handy when you are low on energy.
- If you have enough of cold pizza slice and pizza box, you will never run out of energy.
- If you have more fans than skill and you won't reduce the ego , you can use a storage trailer to store unnecessary cards. Or you can list the card in market for an unreasonably high price.
- Ego received for a particular mission increases every time you play it. The ego is reset to base level the next day. So, try to play different missions to control the ego gained.
Keep track of your achievements to unlock in game rewards
- Buy storage trailer (only if necessary) to keep the cards that might have a negative effect. Like a card with high fan count resulting in ego.
- When earning skill points through music lessons, you can earn more points per lesson if you hold more of specific instrument cards. There seems to be base skill which is rewarded irrespective of the card count and then the skill increases depending on the number of the lesson specific card one has.
- Try taking up many smaller missions to fill up pizza boxes and have extra energy to play more rewarding missions. But you need to have pizza boxes for this to work.
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta