3% adverse effects with a vaccine - against 'a virus' with over 99% chance of no negative effects - (That's 1%).
3% of people are being left disabled after the vaccine - according to the CDC's own website!
(after 3 day roll out)
Wake up people.
Pfizer CEO ??? He's sold/selling, his stock).
Still not smelling any coffee yet?...