As a passionate scuba rescue diver with 20+ years of exploring the underwater beauty of our planet while helping fellow divers enjoy their scuba experience, I’m always on the lookout for transformative books written by genuine high performers with minds of steel and hearts of gold.
When it comes to mindset there is absolutely no way around the works of two Navy SEAL heroes who were gracious enough to share their wisdom and experience with all of us in their books. One of them is the author of today’s book that I’m going to review – his name is Michael Jaco. I’ll cover Navy SEAL David Goggins’ book “Can’t Hurt Me: Master Your Mind and Defy the Odds” in a separate post.
I picked up “The Intuitive Warrior – Lessons from a Navy SEAL on Unleashing Your Human Potential” after listening to a couple of interviews with Michael Jaco. Obviously, I find human beings who accomplish tasks the majority considers “superhuman” absolutely intriguing and fascinating. So I decided to go on a hunt for some additional gems I might find in a book of a member of one of the most elite Special Forces units, SEAL Team Six. And boy, was I in for a ride.
WHAT I EXPECTED FROM THE BOOK:
- Straightforward, no-nonsense strategies and tactics on how to increase mental stamina while navigating through tough waters AKA uncertainty
- Actionable tips on how to deal with people / team members who aren’t true team players
- Examples of extreme situations while training and fighting underwater
- Techniques and tools that will help me increase my awareness and intuitive faculty
WHAT I GOT INSTEAD:
- A hardcore spiritual recipe that helps me combine Michael Jaco’s techniques with those that I have acquired from Dr. Joe Dispenza’s teachings
- A different perspective on the war in Iraq and what the situation was on the ground experienced by an elite soldier who managed to survive several attacks and kept his entire team safe because he learned how to deploy his exceptional intuitive capabilities
- Tips on how to improve and harness my intuition
- Precious life and spiritual lessons from a man who had to face death several times a day
Here are a few quotes to entice your appetite for this book jam-packed with astounding spiritual lessons I was very pleasantly surprised to discover:
- “The gift of intuition is available to everyone, but to harness this gift takes patience, discipline, and desire. Once you have the gift, you can lose it if you do not continue to honor its promptings. If you do lose it or do not yet have it in your awareness, it will return whenever you are ready and willing.”
- “Higher states of consciousness are always just below our everyday hectic world and can be tapped, if trained properly through discipline and awareness of the different states of mind. They can be tapped even in life-or-death situations.”
- “One of the greatest obstacles to developing these gifts that are inherent in all of us is the doubt over their existence and our ability to develop them.”
- “There are many self-serving groups that have no interest in your finding the secrets of life because you cannot serve them if you have your own power and wisdom.”
- “The more I have learned to focus on the heart, its connection to the right brain, and then the pineal gland and the higher self, the faster I have begun to manifest my dreams and desires. Follow your hearts’ desires and move your consciousness to a place centered in love, and you will begin seeing wonderful synchronicities begin to manifest in your life, which are your signposts that you are on the right track.”
WHO WILL BENEFIT MOST FROM THIS BOOK?
If you’re looking to up your spiritual game AKA find new ways to better tap into your inner power and be able to download and decode information from your higher self faster, this book will definitely give you some great guidance in accomplishing just that.
Furthermore, if you’re eager to learning how to increase mental toughness while keeping a strong connection to your heart and soul, make sure you grab a copy of this book.
Be open to all kinds of surprises as you embark on this journey with Michael Jaco. This guy is legit and his teachings are transformative if you allow them to be.