Hello Hive Fam!
I'm back with another vlog style, crypto news update! You guys loved the last one so much that I thought it would be fun to roll another one out today.
If I had unlimited amounts of time - I would definitely make one of these everyday... but maybe i'll have to start making them more often! Here are some of the highlights from today:
- Markets took a dip, but are starting to recover
- The wave of NFT hype
- Leaked documents show that banks allowed criminals to transfer about 2 trillion in dirty money around the world.
- Banks can now hold reserve funds for fiat backed stable coins.
- Speaking of that... the European Central Bank wants to rename stable coins.
- Uniswap users have claimed 560 million dollars of UNI tokens in the first week.
- Russia really starting to crack down on crypto taxing and reporting.
- Michael Saylor's bitcoin tweets are a mood.
- Can't escape DeFi... even for lunch.
- Pomp and Portnoy interview actually happened
- Of course, I had to poke fun at myself and my LOTR themed bitcoin video. 🙈
- Gemini expands into the UK