Kamote (Sweet Potato)
Ube flavored Sweetened Condensed Creamer
Unsalted Lumpia Wrapper
- Peel the sweet potato (Kamote) and cut into the same sized pieces to cook evenly
- Boil sweet potatoes until it becomes tender.
- Use a fork to mash the sweet potato
- Heat margarine and Ube Flavored Sweetened Condensed Creamer over low heat then gently mix the mash sweet potato until combined together
- Slice the cheese
- Place a spoonful of sweet potato mixture on a lumpia wrapper and add cheese strip on top and roll.
- Deep fry until it turns into golden brown.\
Canon 80d with 18-135mm lens
Study And Relax by Kevin MacLeod
Let us be connected always. Please check and follow me also on my other social media handles.
My Previous Food And Travel Vlogs