Cross Culture Questions is a chance to get to know more about each other’s culture and dive into the deep topic that is culture, whether it be the culture of a country, a minority, a sub-culture or any collection of people. Hive across Culture is a community for discussing any aspect of any culture, cultural analysis, culture shock, comparison, or any aspects of a culture or country or language. All bilingual posts are welcome too.
65% of payout goes to best answers as beneficiaries in the next post!
Last week's question was " What was the biggest culture shock you have ever experienced?". We didn't have as many submissions as last time... but here they are!
A user I would like to get to know better...this post about her first time in the UAE where women walk backwards apparently!
This is a story I love telling, when words stop working, even when you are speaking the same language....
This weeks question:
What kind of stereotypes do people have about your country? Do you think they are true or not?
When we say “your country” it can be the country you were born in, the country you live in, or the country you feel home in. Feel free to share positive or negative stereotypes, to share both might be the most balanced, but it's up to you. Be as honest as you can, we want to know your true feelings. Just remember the goal here is to build bridges so try to refrain from being too harsh. ;-)
- Please post your submissions in the Hive Cross Culture! community.
- A few answers will receive a percentage of the next post and curation
- please use the tag #crossculture
- share this post, it’s more fun when we have more entries
- please use put either "(cross culture question)" “(ccquestion)” or “(ccq)” at the end of your title.
- Share your honest opinion but try to be respectful of others too!
- Deadline: 10/2
And come join us in the Hive Cross Culture Discord
We have a curation project on the way. More info coming soon! For now let's share our ideas and experience :-D