Welcome to today's weekly Travelfeed Travel Advice roundup!
Sometimes the right preparation before a trip determines if you're going to have a good or bad time when you're on the road. To learn from the experience of others is worth so much! So we hope the following articles shared on TravelFeed.io can help you to make the right decisions before and during a trip. And please use #traveladvice if you have some tips and tricks for other travelers.
The BEST posts for Travel Advice
A quick recap - the post rewards of this curation post will be distributed as follows:
- Each featured author is set as a 13% beneficiary of this post;
- The rest of the earnings will be used to power up the @travelfeed account.
🔗The thumbnails are directly linked to the original posts. Please, click on the image and enjoy the read!
TacoCat’s Travels #182 (Vietnam 2.0): Old-School Cafe Hopping Tour! ☕ by @taco.cat
📍Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Hey Hive! If you missed the last few posts, we’re currently recounting our trip to Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, from back in July 2019! It was the last trip before Sean was scheduled to start his full-time job so we decided to go on a short getaway to Vietnam to visit a friend! We’d also be traveling with a mutual friend of ours and his family!
Tulip Top: Sutton/Bywong, AUSTRALIA by @bengy
📍New South Wales, Australia
At this time of the year, there is a pretty large flower display in Canberra known as Floriade. This is situated in Commonwealth Park, near the centre of the Civic area. However, there is a rival flower show just over the border in NSW... heading out of Canberra on the way to Sydney, just before the now full Lake George. Tulip Top is the rival
Local Wisdom of Pelangi Village in the Gayo Highlands by @ponpase
Hi Hivers!!! Naturally, every tourist excursion leaves behind impressions or recollections. like a recent trip I took to the Central Aceh district as a tourist. Every time you travel to or visit this district, you always leave with the most beautiful memories. Takengon District is part of the Central Aceh Regency and is in the highlands. The Gayo
We hope you have enjoyed these posts. Please visit the featured author's accounts to learn more about their travels!
Want to be featured in our daily round-ups?
It's simple! If you are posting through TravelFeed.io, you are already eligible, just don't forget to add a location. Also, select a relevant topics such as #foodoftheworld in the topics picker for a chance to be featured in these round-ups!
Don't miss our contests!
Part of our job is to partner with awesome projects to offer even more rewards on top of the usual curation, this way we can ensure that active and new users get the best of the best for their efforts. If you don't want to miss out on the opportunities make sure to stay tuned to our posts and announcements on TravelFeed.io. Check the latest ones below!
Be Part of TravelFeed!
- Follow our account @travelfeed to never miss any updates
- Share TravelFeed.io posts on social media (we have now share buttons at each post)
- Follow us on social media: Twitter Instagram Facebook Youtube Pinterest Reddit
- Follow our curation trail on Hive.vote: Check out our tutorial
- Post through our dapp: Find out the benefits and why you should post from TravelFeed.io
- Consider delegating: Your delegation of Hive Power or Steem Power does not only supports the growth of this incredible project, but also helps the entire travel community on TravelFeed.io. Once we launch our token, there will be a generous airdrop to delegators, so delegating now pays off! Find out more
These links will help you to delegate in a simple and quick way, or head to our Support Us page to delegate with the click of a button
Delegate Hive Power100 HP | 250 HP | 500 HP | 1000 HP
2500 HP | 5000 HP | 10000 HP
15000 HP | 25000 HP
Join the vibrant community of travelers on our Discord server! Any questions? Don't hesitate to ask for help — we are here to help!