Welcome to My City Food Secret:
Instant Chicken Biryani Recipe. Learn how to make Instant chicken biryani recipe at home, this Instant chicken biryani and biryani recipe is very easy to make. This dum Instant biryani recipe is very delicious in taste and its a traditional recipe. Try this quick Instant recipe. Easy chicken Biryani in Pressure cooker is a complete food made up of basmati rice ,chicken and some spices which are easily avialable at home. Cooker Biryani is a quick & simple chicken biryani recipe for biginners and bachelors as it is made in pressure cooker with very less ingredients.It's an one pot dish. It is time saving but super delicious in taste.
Ingredients for Instant Chicken Biryani Recipe
Chicken, curry cut pieces with bones- 500 gms
Rice 300 Gms
Onions, chopped- 2 medium
Ginger Garlic paste- 2 tsp
Red ripe tomatoes-2 medium
- Turmeric powder- 1/2 tsp
- Red Chilli Powder- 1 tsp
- Coriander powder- 2 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder- 1/2 tsp
- Cinnamon 1 stick
- Star anise 2
- Oil- 1/2 Cup
- Salt- 1 tsp
- Heat oil in a pan/kadai.
- Add the chopped onions and fry on medium heat for 5-6 mins till translucent.
- Now add the Ginger garlic paste and fry for 2 mins on low heat.
- Add turmeric, red chilli and coriander powders and mix it well. Fry it on low heat for 2-3 mins after adding a splash of water.
- Now add the chicken pieces, mix well and fry it on medium heat for 5-6 mins till the chicken is browned well.
- Add the salt and mix it well.
- Add the Garam Masala Powder, mix and cook for 1 min.
- Add 200 ml water, mix and cover & cook for 15 mins.
- Remove the lid and add Kasuri Methi, mix and simmer for around 2 minutes.
- Boil the rice
- Serve with chapati or rice.
Click on the Logo To visit Our official Youtube Channel!