You can use Retinol with nearly any other skincare product you may have at home except for other Retinol or Retinoid serums and creams. However, there are certain ingredients that you should avoid before applying your Retinol. And in this video, I am going over the different combinations that are beneficial and the once you should avoid.
General Information: 00:00 - 00:45
- Example Routine (Gentle Cleanser, Retinol Moisturiser): 00:45
- Example Routine (Gentle Cleanser, Toner, Retinol and Moisturiser): 2:21
- Example Routine (Gentle Cleanser, Toner, Serum, Retinol and Moisturiser): 5:13
- Example Routine (Gentle Cleanser, Moisturiser, Retinol): 7:36
- Example Routine (Gentle Cleanser, Toner, Serum, Moisturiser and Retinol): 9:47
What should not be used in combination with Retinol: 11:06
Disclaimer: The videos are not sponsored and there are no affiliate links. The products that I use in my videos are ones that I personally recommend and have purchased at my own expense. I believe they are worth the cost.
When it comes to choosing products, it depends on your skin type and how you are applying them. Therefore, I can't guarantee that a particular product will work for you. If you are concerned about a product, please consult a skin expert. It is always possible to be unknowingly allergic to an ingredient, even if you are very careful!