This week, I've fixed a few bugs:
- Added account value estimation now that Hive is listed.
- RPC errors.
- Issues on some operations because Steem.js didn't recognize the new units.
- Layout issues.
- Wrong units being displayed.
The Chrome store rejected the initial release (they accepted Steem Keychain which has a very similar code) for some reason, I'm doing my best to communicate with their team and find a solution asap. In the meantime you can still download the new version locally.
- Export your keys (from settings)
- Clone the repository from Github
- Right click on any existing extension > Manage my extensions.
- Then activate developer mode.
- Then Load Unpacked and select the folder you ve unzipped.
- Import your keys (use the same master password)
We will post again to announce when the extension makes it to the store.
Info for devs
Once the extension installed locally you can make any kind of requests that were available on Steem Keychain. For this you just need to:
- Check out the
Support our witnesses using Hive Keychain witness tab.