Technical and Economical
- continued to subsidize my witness node, as the HIVE revenue doesn't fully cover the hardware and hosting expenses, BUT I think this is just about to change. At the moment of writing, HIVE trades for about 0.85 cents. If this trend holds, I may be able to cover for my witness infrastructure costs, with the rewards I get in my current position. That's great news indeed, as it is more than a year since I'm subsidizing my servers.
- kept the block size at 65,535
- kept the registration fee at 3 HIVE
- kept the HBD interest at 0%.
- pushed an update to Hive Supply, here is the change log
-- Hive.Supply Updates: UI Improvements, Bug Fixing
- wrote a few articles about new HIVE features (tips, to be more precise) and the price action in the last few days:
-- HIVE Gets Featured On Bittrex For Highest Gain And Volume
-- HIVE Ranked #31 On CoinGecko, Ahead Of Basic Attention Token, Enjin Or Decred
-- Binance Will List HIVE Starting April 27 (Today)
There is an ongoing funding proposal for two of my Hive-related projects, which will allow me to support some of the costs involved. If you want to support this proposal, all you have to do is to vote it using any of the two links below:
Already supported by: @toofasteddie, @alina.romila, @amico, @bluerobo, @chrisaiki, @erikah, @ervin-lemark, @ew-and-patterns, @guruvaj, @mytechtrail, @pharesim, @ryivhnn, @sacrosanct, @captainklaus, @santigs, @inertia, @bro.poker, @distantsignal, @doze, @gadrian-sp, @shmoogleosukami, @valued-customer, @condeas, @justinashby, @likwid, @bucipuci
I'm a geek, blogger and ultrarunner. You can find me mainly on my blog at Dragos Roua where I write about productivity, business, relationships and running. Here on Steemit you may stay updated by following me @dragosroua.
Wanna know when you're getting paid?
|I know the feeling. That's why I created hive.supply, an easy to use and accurate tool for calculating your HIVE rewards|