Technical and Economical
- although the price action was downwards last week, I'm still covering my expenses for my witness node. This is the second consecutive week in which I'm breaking even, and I'm in the 62th position.
- kept the block size at 65,535
- kept the registration fee at 3 HIVE
- kept the HBD interest at 0%.
- got word about an interesting development regarding the Hive community, namely the integration with SNAX, and wrote a short update about it:
-- SNAX Support To Be Added To HIVE In "About A Month"
There is an ongoing funding proposal for two of my Hive-related projects, which will allow me to support some of the costs involved. If you want to support this proposal, all you have to do is to vote it using any of the two links below:
Already supported by: @toofasteddie, @alina.romila, @amico, @bluerobo, @chrisaiki, @erikah, @ervin-lemark, @ew-and-patterns, @guruvaj, @mytechtrail, @pharesim, @ryivhnn, @sacrosanct, @captainklaus, @santigs, @inertia, @bro.poker, @distantsignal, @doze, @gadrian-sp, @shmoogleosukami, @valued-customer, @condeas, @justinashby, @likwid, @bucipuci
I'm a geek, blogger and ultrarunner. You can find me mainly on my blog at Dragos Roua where I write about productivity, business, relationships and running. Here on Hive you may stay updated by following me @dragosroua.
Wanna know when you're getting paid?
|I know the feeling. That's why I created hive.supply, an easy to use and accurate tool for calculating your HIVE rewards|