Last post, I introduced my tool 'Trade Hive'.
I got heaps of upvotes for that, which I appreciate.
Yesterday, I fixed a critical bug: The 'limit order create' expiry date was a constant (04.04.2020) and the original release will stop working after that date.
This is fixed now; there is a new version:
The tool should now work ok as it is.
Things I could do:
- blockstream (instead of a 'refresh' button)
- adjustable expiry date, order id
- include the 'ticker' api-call
- include coingecko ticker
- make orderbook scrollable/ load more than 10 entries
- include traders names in order-history (might need a pop-up page)
- sort 'my open orders' other than by timestamp
Things I should do:
- redo the whole code (it's kind of hacky)
- include Keychain / generally: better handling of wif
- refine the styling
- find a better name
- design a logo
Things I want to do:
- move on to the next project
I am not sure, how to proceed from here. (as usual)
To make this into the product, I would want it to be, I will have to play around more with other little projects and just get more experience in general.
I kind of lost the race, when I tried to have the first working market for HIVE.
There now is this local version in case the webwallets are down again. That was all I wanted to accomplish.
Right now, I would like to leave it as it is and come back to it at a later point.
However, if there is anything to fix or adjust, I am happy to look into it - just leave a comment below.