The above image was made with stable diffusion using the prompt 'Vaccine Villains.'
According to a recent Rasmussen Reports poll, "24% of American Adults say they know someone personally who died from side effects of the COVID-19 vaccine." The US Justice Department has started hiring attorneys in anticipation of new legal action against the government over its vaccine mandates. Insurers are starting to pay out record death benefits. These may be the first signs of a massive public backlash against government and industry over the experimental vaccines that we were sold as safe and effective despite not being safe or effective at all.
The burden of illness stemming from the vaccines is barely beginning to be understood. Blood clots, heart failure, and turbo cancer are among the problems people are reporting, though mainstream media is largely ignoring this wave of sickness. Only a tiny fraction of the victims of this vax experiment are in a position to seek legal remedy for their injuries. And of those, a much smaller fraction will receive any meaningful compensation.
This isn't the kind of thing that people can simply forget about over time. As the big picture becomes more clear, the deaths, permanent disabilities, and mysterious illnesses will probably begin motivating more and more action. Not all of this action will be confined to courtrooms. Nor will all of the victims of the vaccine feel that voting in elections is a sufficient response to the harm they've experienced.
Inevitably, some victims will seek retribution. Public officials and Pharma execs might be targeted for violence on a scale we've never seen in the US. We're talking about thousands of people, many of whom are powerful establishment figures. Some might be permanently injured. Some might be killed.
Although I won't be shedding any tears for these villains, my preference would be for us to respond to their villainy without violence. Society as a whole was scammed by these people. They'll never be held accountable by our broken system. In this context, the best alternative to vigilante justice might be informal public accountability.
While subjecting the villains to relentless campaigns of cancellation and public shaming could fall into this category, this course of action seems far from ideal. As gratifying as it might be to see the mighty fall, their fall on its own would do little to heal society at large. Perhaps we can create a more constructive path to public accountability.
What this would actually look like is an open question. Maybe some blend of cancellation, a reconciliation commission, and restorative justice. Ideally, the villains would themselves be willing participants in whatever process developed. But given the low likelihood that they even understand that what they did is wrong, their participation shouldn't be a condition of the success of the process.
It will take years for society to fully understand the harms of the covid vaccine. And literally no one knows the long term effects of the shots. What we do know already is very troubling. At some point, people are going to start getting really mad about it. When that happens, I hope we can deal with it in a civil manner.
Read my novels:
- Small Gods of Time Travel is available as a web book on IPFS and as a 41 piece Tezos NFT collection on Objkt.
- The Paradise Anomaly is available in print via Blurb and for Kindle on Amazon.
- Psychic Avalanche is available in print via Blurb and for Kindle on Amazon.
- One Man Embassy is available in print via Blurb and for Kindle on Amazon.
- Flying Saucer Shenanigans is available in print via Blurb and for Kindle on Amazon.
- Rainbow Lullaby is available in print via Blurb and for Kindle on Amazon.
- The Ostermann Method is available in print via Blurb and for Kindle on Amazon.
- Blue Dragon Mississippi is available in print via Blurb and for Kindle on Amazon.
See my NFTs:
- Small Gods of Time Travel is a 41 piece Tezos NFT collection on Objkt that goes with my book by the same name.
- History and the Machine is a 20 piece Tezos NFT collection on Objkt based on my series of oil paintings of interesting people from history.
- Artifacts of Mind Control is a 15 piece Tezos NFT collection on Objkt based on declassified CIA documents from the MKULTRA program.