Photo Soot with Vera on the beach (Part 2)
Yesterday I posted some photos of my friend Vera that we took on the beach outside of an abandoned resort. Today I'll post the remainder of these photos.
The second set I feel came out stronger than the first set. In these, we start to play with more of the reflection. Here is a chance I recommend doing a photoshoot with the mirror. It provides a lot of opportunities to experiment with reflections and light.
Well, enough of my rambling please enjoy these photos and let me know your thoughts!
- Climbing into the rocks this is a small cave between two big boulders.
- While sometimes I think it might be a cheap ploy, this is the image I flipped upside down. It does create interesting effects.
- She was almost washed over a few times in these waves but it does create a fun energy.
- For this shot to work I think we need a longer mirror. But you could see a big pagoda background Above her head.
- I'm sure you tell but this picture was flipped 90° counterclockwise. I think it works slightly better this way.
- Another Mirror reaching out, I think this one works better as this screen is cut in half between the hard rock in the reflection
- In this shot, the reflection of the sun really lit up the face interesting Way and highlighted
- Another photo featuring strong bounce light from the mere rating almost a magical Glowing effect.
I hope you enjoyed some of these photos and are inspired to go out to take some pictures of your own!
Appcs : @RoamingSparrow
Instagram : Instagram.com/roamingsparrow/
Smugmug : https://roamingsparrow.smugmug.com/
Any Support is Welcome!
Bitcoin (BTC) : 18zopjg9Y2VA1ouCqCZapN3UzdpK3UnMdm
Ethereum (ETH) : 0x849C33abCb753540fD0D6cDd25df05BC20a1254E
litecoin (LTC) : LdWUz5haDfkn4D1fxmte8nJePEGjJv6Lqh
Bitcoin Cash (BCH): 1DRRtY3j5xzx6Dn9ofQgoosXdqGVsYYNcU
Helix (HLIX) : HPnubkb9FBtSZKPjRvqD166BX4vPK3GtAz