vision creates passion and passion motivates perseverance. When you discover a skill, develop some passion for the skill. Whether or not you chose a profession from your talent,' hobby or academic learning, if you have no passion for that profession, you may not withstand the stress involved in making it a, great job.
Vision directs your plan and your focus. While choosing a skill look ahead into the. future of that skill and envision the kind of advantages and ppport.unities available to you in the skill. Do you want to be famous? DQ you just want' to make money? Do you want to help people with. go,or skill?.Do you want to satisfy your parents, Spouse's or family's demand that you must obtain a certain profession? Whals your vision about the skill and what opportunities would you require getting there.p You would develop some passion for a professional skill that pr.omises. you lots of benefits.
After analyzing the chosen profession and understanding your benefits for acquiring your skill of choice, go for trainings. .Trainings will refine your skill so that you can have a professional kind of expertise which would then make your skill market-worthy. Read through the Chapter 6 "Build on your intellectual strength" and learn varied ways through which you can acquire education and obtain an advanced skill in your already existing profession or a new skill in any new profession that you may wish to migrate into.
Previous text you can refer to
- The social dilemma about women in careers
- Womens first involvement in careers
- The first withdrawal of women from careers || part 1
ref:- Esther U. Okoye
About girls foundation
The girls foundation is a project set up to enlighten young ladies of their norms and value, advocate for the girl-child, encourage and support them with the little we can.We believe the girl-child can bring about change in our society. Women are essential to the nation because they take care of its children, the children are the future leaders of the nation, if you are familiar with the bible you must have heard of this verse “train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he won‟t depart from it”.Girls foundation was founded by a group of selfless ladies, it is a non�governmental organization and believes in decentralization.
- To enlighten youths of their purpose in life. We believe once you know the truth and purpose of your existence you are free, the journey to success and failure now lies in your hands.
- Rape free society- Rape is a sexual assault carried out against a person forcefully. The rate at which girls are being raped these days is alarming, we are also humans and we deserve respect. Most rape victims suffer from trauma and post-traumatic stress disorder, serious injuries and in some cases pregnancy and sexually transmitted infection.
- Fight against domestic violence- it is also known as intimate partner violence, domestic abuse or family violence; it's a form of violence committed in a domestic or family setting, such as in marriage or cohabitation. It is called intimate partner violence when committed by a spouse and called family violence when it involves the kids, parents or elders. Domestic violence has several effects on human that's is why girls foundation is picking it up. Effects of domestic violence
1.) Physical effect: This involves bruises round the victim, broken wrists, shortness of breath etc.
2.) Mental effect: This involves PTSD (post-traumatic stress),
pressing, drug abuse, suicidal thoughts etc.
3.) Emotional effect: This involves feeling unworthy, hopeless and not motivated etc.
4.)It affects the development of the kids and they suffer from
depression, anxiety, fear etc
Domestic violence always produces an international cycles of
violence. Funny, only few people see themselves as being abused; considering it as family matter.
- Girl education: Some people still believe that training a female child is a waste of time and money 'cause they feel she'd still end up in the kitchen, well sorry to disappoint you but ladies can do much more than just being house wives, lots of educated women are doing fine in our society today. Every child deserves equal right to education.We don't think anyone should be treated differently because of their gender, we are all one and it's high time we realized that.
The primary aim of the girls foundation is to enlighten youths and increase the awareness of the steem blockchain and steemit. Giving girls the ability to create wealth with their writing skills, without waiting for the government intervention.
We would so much be glad and grateful if you could support @girlsfoundation with your Delegation by simply clicking any of the preferred links below. Many Thanks for your support.
*Our utmost gratitude goes out to @adollaraday, @fundition, @wafrica and @drakos, @rok-sivante @surfyogi, @pennsif, @bleepcoin, @ackza and @riverhead @joythewanderer @adetorrent @demotruk for their support. We really appreciate your kindness.