What is the Purpose
- To slowly grow the value of an account by using resources gained through renting cards out.
- This will be done using the Splex.GG Rent Service. The Service can be found here: https://splex.gg/.
What is Prohibited
- Monetary investment aside from the initial Spellbook cost
- Transferring assets into this account
- Engaging in battles/guild activity
- Community giveaways
What is Allowed
- Use of the 3000 credits that came with purchasing the spellbook.
- Rewards from blog posts
-- Posts will payout in 100% HP to assist in making these posts
- Use of DEC generated from renting cards out
-- This will be done by using the Splex Rent Service
--Recommendations from Splex as to which cards to purchase will likely be taken.
- Delegations of HP
-- HP is needed to make these posts regularly and to rent cards out. Aside from that, it doesn't affect the value of the account.
Todays Update - Day 10
I decided to combine two radiated scorchers today to increase the likelihood that they get rented out. It was rented pretty much right away for ten days following this, so I think it was the right idea. It looks like my DEC gains have stabilized and are slowly adding up day after day so it shouldn't be too much longer until I can get another card.
Since combining cards technically decreases the number of cards you own, I went ahead and modified my card tracking section and added a second table. The original table still tracks the real number of cards. The new table examines the total card BCX that I have. As time passes it will be interesting to see how different these tables become.
|Total DEC Gained All Time||Total DEC Spent on Cards||Current Total DEC|
|Date||DEC Gained||% change|
Splinterlands and all it's assess are owned by Splinterlands, a company with which I am not affiliated with.