What is the Purpose
- To slowly grow the value of an account by using resources gained through renting cards out.
- This will be done using the Splex.GG Rent Service. The Service can be found here: https://splex.gg/.
What is Prohibited
- Monetary investment aside from the initial Spellbook cost
- Transferring assets into this account
- Engaging in battles/guild activity
- Community giveaways
What is Allowed
- Use of the 3000 credits that came with purchasing the spellbook.
- Rewards from blog posts
-- Posts will payout in 100% HP to assist in making these posts
- Use of DEC generated from renting cards out
-- This will be done by using the Splex Rent Service
--Recommendations from Splex as to which cards to purchase will likely be taken.
- Delegations of HP
-- HP is needed to make these posts regularly and to rent cards out. Aside from that, it doesn't affect the value of the account.
Todays Update - Day 8
Right on time for once. Let us hope that I can get this trend going. At the moment, nine of my ten cards are rented out, each for 0.1 DEC. Unless I see an increase in the next two days in how much they rent for, I am going to look at getting some cheap cards to slightly increase daily gains.
Today is the first day that a row is being removed from the daily DEC gains table. I'll have only the seven most recent days in to prevent it from becoming too long. Eight days might not look too bad, but having to scroll through fifty or even a hundred could be an annoyance.
|Total DEC Gained All Time||Total DEC Spent on Cards||Current Total DEC|
|Date||DEC Gained||% change|
Splinterlands and all it's assess are owned by Splinterlands, a company with which I am not affiliated with.