What is the Purpose
- To slowly grow the value of an account by using resources gained through renting cards out.
- This will be done using the Splex.GG Rent Service. The Service can be found here: https://splex.gg/.
What is Prohibited
- Monetary investment aside from the initial Spellbook cost
- Transferring assets into this account
- Engaging in battles/guild activity
- Community giveaways
What is Allowed
- Use of the 3000 credits that came with purchasing the spellbook.
- Rewards from blog posts
-- Posts will payout in 100% HP to assist in making these posts
- Use of DEC generated from renting cards out
-- This will be done by using the Splex Rent Service
--Recommendations from Splex as to which cards to purchase will likely be taken.
- Delegations of HP
-- HP is needed to make these posts regularly and to rent cards out. Aside from that, it doesn't affect the value of the account.
Todays Update - Day 9
Well, I did it, I went and bought some more cards; however, looking back, they likely were not the best cards to purchase. I bought three more Radiated Scorchers for about 20 DEC each, maybe they will rent out, maybe they won't. They haven't been rented yet. If they do not get rented out regularly, I may pick up one more once I can afford it and upgrade it to level two which might help. Who Knows.
Since I bought cards, however, it does mean that the DEC tracking table will get a bit more complex to maintain, but that's ok, it just adds to the fun.
|Total DEC Gained All Time||Total DEC Spent on Cards||Current Total DEC|
|Date||DEC Gained||% change|
Splinterlands and all it's assess are owned by Splinterlands, a company with which I am not affiliated with.