This year started somewhat strange for me due to various circumstances.
Also I seemed to have lost my spirit and enthusiasm to write my stories on Steemit. Basically I took a month sabbatical on Steemit.
However I kept supporting our wonderful ssg-community and also for the next month I remained my copper tier level.
But I think I am back! Back to write my regular posts, with the right spirit.
What a start of this year we had! Looking back at January we see all kinds of interesting developments. And looking at this list it is impressive.
What happened the last month:
- Increase of the stock markets after a mild crash in December
- The FED being careful with their interest rates
- Tarif war having its effect on Chinese economy. Negotiations with the US are starting cautiously
- Yellow vests protesters still going strong in France
- US Government shutdown
- Gold up
- Silver up
- Copper up
- Unfortunately no recovery of the price of steem
So looking at this list, January was not a dull month!
Looking at the prices of the metals, I remain positive for the longer term. For the short term I would not be surprised that a correction will come, but that is a normal market response.
Enjoy! And it is nice to be back!