Although I'm traveling at the moment, doing the Camino de Santiago, via Camino de Sanabres, I still monitor my node.
Technical and Economical
- HIVE price is looking like breaking up, which is a great news, but at the moment not enough to make up for the the subsidies that I paid during the last few years. No worries, I'm not in a hurry, I know the investment will pay off.
- kept the block size at 65,535
- kept the registration fee at 3 HIVE
- kept the HBD interest at 0%.
- kept my price feed updated every two hours
I'm on the 60th position, thanks for your support.
There is an ongoing funding proposal for two of my Hive-related projects, which will allow me to support some of the costs involved. If you want to support this proposal, all you have to do is to vote it using any of the two links below:
Already supported by: @toofasteddie, @alina.romila, @amico, @bluerobo, @chrisaiki, @erikah, @ervin-lemark, @ew-and-patterns, @guruvaj, @mytechtrail, @pharesim, @ryivhnn, @sacrosanct, @captainklaus, @santigs, @inertia, @bro.poker, @distantsignal, @doze, @gadrian-sp, @shmoogleosukami, @valued-customer, @condeas, @justinashby, @likwid, @bucipuci
I'm a geek, blogger and ultrarunner. You can find me mainly on my blog at Dragos Roua where I write about productivity, business, relationships and running. Here on Hive you may stay updated by following me @dragosroua.
Wanna know when you're getting paid?
|I know the feeling. That's why I created hive.supply, an easy to use and accurate tool for calculating your HIVE rewards|