Technical and Economical
- HIVE price was stationary last week, which means I'm breaking even with the expenses for my witness setup
- kept the block size at 65,535
- kept the registration fee at 3 HIVE
- kept the HBD interest at 0%.
- HIVE support is coming to Ledger, I was happy to write a short piece about this here:
-- HIVE Support For Ledger, Thanks To @netuoso
There is an ongoing funding proposal for two of my Hive-related projects, which will allow me to support some of the costs involved. If you want to support this proposal, all you have to do is to vote it using any of the two links below:
Already supported by: @toofasteddie, @alina.romila, @amico, @bluerobo, @chrisaiki, @erikah, @ervin-lemark, @ew-and-patterns, @guruvaj, @mytechtrail, @pharesim, @ryivhnn, @sacrosanct, @captainklaus, @santigs, @inertia, @bro.poker, @distantsignal, @doze, @gadrian-sp, @shmoogleosukami, @valued-customer, @condeas, @justinashby, @likwid, @bucipuci
I'm a geek, blogger and ultrarunner. You can find me mainly on my blog at Dragos Roua where I write about productivity, business, relationships and running. Here on Hive you may stay updated by following me @dragosroua.
Wanna know when you're getting paid?
|I know the feeling. That's why I created hive.supply, an easy to use and accurate tool for calculating your HIVE rewards|