We are excited to have our APPICS Token APX now listed on Probit.com, one of the top 25 cryptocurrency exchanges in the world by market cap.
You can now trade APX with Bitcoin on ProBit: https://www.probit.com/app/exchange/APX-BTC
In this article you will learn how to deposit Bitcoin on ProBit, buy APX with bitcoin, and also the other way around: how to send your APX to ProBit and exchange them for Bitcoin there.
Buying APX with Bitcoin on ProBit
How to deposit Bitcoin on ProBit
To trade APX tokens on ProBit, you need to deposit some Bitcoin first. Sign up for a free account at www.probit.com and login.
- Step 1: Go to "Wallet" and click in the dropdown menu on "Deposit".
- Step 2: Bitcoin (BTC) is already pre-selected. If not, enter BTC in the search field next to the magnifying glass. Alternatively select the cryptocurrency of your choice, if supported by ProBit.
- Step 3: Copy the deposit Bitcoin address by clicking on the "COPY" button next to the address or scan the QR code below it.
- Step 4: Send Bitcoin (or your selected cryptocurrency) to ProBit from your wallet or exchange where you have stored it. Double check that you have entered the correct address that ProBit has given you and that you are using the correct cryptocurrency that you have selected on ProBit. Any mistake in that process can lead to a loss of your funds!
- Step 5: Wait for the deposit. As the warning on ProBit says, "Deposits will automatically be processed after 3 network confirmations. Deposit confirmation can be delayed depending on network conditions". Eventually, your funds will appear in your wallet on ProBit and be ready for the exchange.
How to exchange Bitcoin for APX
- Step 1: Click on "Exchange" in the top left menu, which will bring you to the exchange page.
- Step 2: Enter "APX" in the search bar on the top left, which says "Symbol or name".
- Step 3: Select the "APX/BTC" trading pair from the filtered selection below. You can also visit this link directly.
Pro Tip: Click on the little star left of the APX/BTC trading pair, to add it to your favorites list. You can access your favorites in the "Favorites" tab below the token search bar.
- Step 4: You are now seeing the APX/BTC chart in the middle of the screen and the order book with active buy and sell orders as well as the trade feed with past trades on the right side. On the bottom right you have the "buy and sell" trade window. To buy APX tokens with your Bitcoin, go to the "BUY" window. The latest trading price of one single APX token in BTC is already preselected and you don't have to change anything. If you want though, you can change the price to your choice. You can also click on the prices in the order book, which will enter them in your buy window.
- Step 5: Enter the amount of BTC you want to trade for APX in the "AMOUNT" bar. It is also possible to enter the amount of APX tokens directly into the "TOTAL" bar, which will automatically calculate the required Bitcoin in the "AMOUNT" bar.
- Step 6: After you are sure you have entered the correct price and trading amount, click on the red "BUY" button. This will enter your buying order to the market. If your price finds a seller, it will be executed automatically. Otherwise it will be visible under your "OPEN ORDERS" in the middle bottom of your screen. In case it doesn't find a seller, you can always cancel your order there and enter a new one with a different price.
Sending APX to ProBit
Before you start the process of sending your APX to an exchange, please note that only Telos-based APX tokens can be sent to ProBit for trading.
If you have earned APX tokens through posting on the APPICS App, then they are steem-based APX.
Steem-based APX will be swapped to Telos-based APX directly inside the APPICS App. You cannot send them to ProBit yet! ⚠️
How to exchange APX for Bitcoin on ProBit
- Step 1: Create a free account on probit.com.
- Step 2: Create a free Telos Account on https://sqrlwallet.io/. You can download the Sqrl application for Mac, Windows and Linux.
- Step 3: Convert your EOS-based APX to TELOS-based APX
Follow the step-by-step tutorial for exchanging EOS-based APX into TELOS-based APX with Wombat here.
You can also find detailed instructions for our EOS-Telos bridge with different wallets here.
After you have converted your EOS-based APX to Telos-based APX through our bridge, you will have APX in your Sqrl wallet.
- Step 4: Open the sqrl application, click on "wallet" and then unlock the wallet by clicking the purple "unlock" button on the left.
- Step 5: Click on "Send. Receive. Stake." on the left and then on "send tokens".
- Step 6: Login to your ProBit account. In the top right, click on "wallet" and then "deposit". Type in "APX".
- Step 7: Copy the address "probitandtls" as well as your personal Memo.
- Step 8: Now go back to your Sqrl wallet application. Where it says "destination account", paste the address "probitandtls". Enter the amount of APX that you want to send and then enter the Memo which you copied from ProBit.
⚠️ Make sure to include the correct Memo here, otherwise your funds may not be received!
- Step 9: Click on "Confirm" and approve the transaction. Your APX are now being sent to ProBit!
- Step 10: After the APX have been deposited on your ProBit account, you can trade them with Bitcoin HERE: https://www.probit.com/app/exchange/APX-BTC
Earlier this week we announced the integration of an NFT marketplace in our APPICS ecosystem which will allow content creators to turn their art, music, collectibles and more into NFTs which can be bought and sold with APX.
Our website www.appics.com now also includes updated information about our APX token, a dedicated section for NFTs, as well as a "community" page where you can find the latest media and press as well as links to all our socials. If you are not following us on TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Medium or LinkedIn yet, make sure to stay updated there as well.
Watch the epic teaser for our new website below: