Earn NFTs by Playing BANG! Defense 🔫 🔫

in #bangdefense3 months ago (edited)

Official Website: https://bangdefense.net/
Discord: https://discord.com/invite/uEmBN9Sb4h/

We know you have been waiting for it and we are very happy to announce that very soon the players of BANG! Defense will be able to earn crates by playing matches and that player skill will be taken into account above all else, unlike current pool rewards.

BANG_fondo.png

In this way we create a balance and incentive for players to play on their own accounts and the best ones will be duly rewarded!!!

In addition, pre-sale packs are no longer available since October 15, which means 2 things:

  • Keys can only be purchased in the in-game store with TCKs worth $4 and GCKs worth $2, but you can receive a discount if BUDS is used as a payment method.

  • WEAPON and TOWER crates can only be obtained by playing BANG! Defense.


Crates Distribution System

As we said we are going to reward the skill of the players above all things, the players at the end of each match that they play during the day will have a chance to get a crate depending on the highest wave they reached at the end of their match.

the probabilities being the following:

Screenshot 2022-10-18 at 22.39.43.png

if a player wins a crate, it has a 66.66% chance of being a Weapon crate and 33.33% of being a Tower crate

COFRE-verde.png

This means the more and the better matches you play the more crates you will win!

Important Links


Discord: https://discord.com/invite/uEmBN9Sb4h/
Website: http://bangdefense.net/
Gitbook: https://bangdefense.gitbook.io/bang-defense/
Funding Proposal: https://peakd.com/me/proposals/215

Sort:  

Excelente, a por esas cajitas🔫

Is there a limit to how many crates you can earn in a day or not
But still great news :)

Awesome update! Can't wait to start earning chests!

logo-curacion-hueso
Post votado por la Curación de la Comunidad de Mundo Virtual. Recibes algunos Huesos

Haz click sobre este banner, para ser dirigido al Discord de Mundo Virtual y conocer más sobre el proyecto del Token Hueso.

Te invitamos a que conozcas nuestra Comunidad de Hive

Te invitamos a conocer el Juego Big Dog Bone, basado en el Token Hueso, Ingresa aquí a través de la Hive Keychain.

Te invitamos a conocer el White Paper del Proyecto Big Dog Bone, basado en el Token Hueso Puede leerlo aquí.

Si deseas ganar Tokens del Proyecto Hueso, usa en tus post las etiquetas #hueso y #mundovirtual


The rewards earned on this comment will go directly to the people sharing the post on Twitter as long as they are registered with @poshtoken. Sign up at https://hiveposh.com.

I’m ready to try this new feature out!
!PGM
!LOL