CineTv writing contest
After the huge success of the CineTv splinterlands tournament, we decided it would be nice to hold a writing contest.
Movies are all about the script and screenplay, of course. So, here goes.
Write about a movie you liked most and the screenplay which compelled you to watch it over and over again. You must include details of the writer and any other information that would make it all the more interesting.
The prizes are as usual high as set by @raymondspeaks himself. So, we expect a quality post, one that would really stand out and be given the first prize. It also means that the post should not be less than 750 words which is not much to ask for in my opinion.
Another requirement is that the article should not be rewrite or copy-paste. Such posts will not be considered even if it gathers votes or support.
First prize - 200 CineTv tokens
Second prize - 100 CineTv tokens
Third prize - 50 CineTV tokens
Start and end of the contest
The start date is from the time this post is published and you should submit your entries before the post payout of this one.
- Please upvote and share this post (optional)
- Include the link of this post in your contest post
- The article length should not be less than 750 words
- The article should not be copy-paste
- Try to engage in other contest posts and encourage others
- Source the images and references
- Posts submitted after the deadline will not be considered
- Familiarize yourself with CineTV and join the discord https://discord.gg/r4HA4fdg4b (optional)
- Please leave your post link in the comment section
Please use https://www.cinetv.io/ to post your articles and use tags #cine #cinetv #contest #movies
@raymondspeaks has agreed to judge the entries
If you have any doubts, feel free to ask the moderators or the admins on CineTV discord