This is the summary of the latest staking announcement from CryptoBridge about their bi-weekly Staking payouts:
We are pleased to bring you the latest BridgeCoin (BCO) report, which is a product of the collaboration between the CryptoBridge team and the international community which surrounds this very special digital asset. BridgeCoin stands alone among the revenue-sharing exchange assets in its simplicity and scarcity.
This series documents the BCO payout statistics twice per month, discusses the previous two weeks’ price action and overall trend, trading volume and notable orderbook activity.
All information is presented with objective factual information derived from the CryptoBridge application order books and API (cross-referenced with the cryptofresh block explorer). The information is presented strictly for educational purposes and not to be construed as investment advice.
Period: 2018-10-16 00:00:00 to 2018-10-31 23:59:59 (GMT)
BTC paid: 8.45900631
BCO paid: 127.22997135
Equivalent total: 8.48571823 BTC
Total Staking Positions: 11,041 | Net positions created: 142
1-month – 335 | 3-month – 854 | 6-month – 1419 | 12-month – 8433
Total staked: 11,623,843.60572520 BCO
Total staked (with bonus): 21,700,913.90126320 BCO
Added to stake during this period: 120,592.8275173 BCO
As of this payout, 43.05% of the total BCO supply are staked. As indicated in our initial announcement, we’re giving 75% of all available profit to stakers, and market makers get the remaining 25%. When the promotion ends, stakers will receive 50% as advertised.
CryptoBridge is a decentralized exchange (DEX) in the hands of BridgeCoin owners that supports trading of the most popular altcoins
View the report at: https://crypto-bridge.org/2018/11/01/bridgecoin-report-november-2018-payout-22/
What is BCO staking?: https://crypto-bridge.org/2018/10/09/what-it-means-to-stake/