This is the summary of the latest staking announcement from CryptoBridge about their bi-weekly Staking payouts:
We are pleased to bring you the latest BridgeCoin (BCO) report, a product of the collaboration between the CryptoBridge team and the international community which surrounds this very special digital asset. BridgeCoin stands alone among the revenue-sharing exchange assets in its simplicity and scarcity.
This series documents the BCO payout statistics twice per month, discusses the previous two weeks’ price action and >overall trend, trading volume and notable orderbook activity.
All information is presented with objective factual information derived from the CryptoBridge application order books >and API (cross-referenced with the cryptofresh block explorer). The information is presented strictly for educational >purposes and not to be construed as investment advice.
Period: 2018-12-16 00:00:00 to 2018-12-31 23:59:59 (GMT)
BTC paid: 7.49043465
BCO paid: 241.45247602
ETH paid: 1.21423425
Equivalent total: 7.5265913 BTC
Total Staking Positions: 11,852 | Net positions created: 148
1-month – 371 | 3-month – 888 | 6-month – 1,346 | 12-month – 9,247
Total staked: 15,893,389.80246280
Total staked (with bonus): 30,199,866.55796080
Added to stake during this period: 4,081,652.4348555
Now that 2018 has drawn to a close, the BCO blockchain has been officially deprecated. Being that some of the coins were not deposited to CryptoBridge, the total supply has effectively been reduced to 26,890,680.
As of this payout, 59.10% of the total BCO supply are staked. As indicated previously, we’re giving 75% of all available revenue to stakers, and market makers get the remaining 25%. When the promotion ends, stakers will receive 50% as originally advertised.
CryptoBridge is a decentralized exchange (DEX) in the hands of BridgeCoin owners that supports trading of the most popular altcoins
View the report at: https://crypto-bridge.org/2019/01/01/bridgecoin-report-january-2019-payout-26/
What is BCO staking?: https://crypto-bridge.org/2018/10/09/what-it-means-to-stake/