Hello, In this post we want to share our updates on Community Screen, Notification screen, Subscriptions, Static Chat screen UI and more. The community screen is completed and with this a user will be able to check communities posts (trending, recent and hot) and will be able to subscribe to notifications and join the community. We have also added the GRID view animations and now it looks so much smooth and better. We will let you watch the video now…
We have some pretty exciting announcement of our Web App which will utilize the app features and most importantly all of the things will be in sync. We will be writing a post of the announcement very soon. Stay tuned...
We want to provide our east accessible mockups to the community to write blog on us and help us spread the word.
Here is the link - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/147DfEbWyO6-dSXW59RSUhEdeiHAJKamK?usp=sharing
Frontend Progress -
Features Done -
- Community Screen
- Author and Communities subscriptions
- Hive Notifications
- Static Chat Screen UI
- A sneak preview of Explore Screen
- Community Team Members
- Standalone Notification Subscription Screen
- Several other minor UI Enhancements
You will be able to see all the features in the video. With these beautiful and necessary features in place, we can now focus on some enhancements stuff e.g Push Notifications, Deep linking and Ofcourse chats. Our goal is to provide a great experience and features so that a user doesn't need to switch between application. We have a really wonderful roadmap for the upcoming features. Stay tuned for the updates.
Design Progress -
- Notifications Design
- Communities management designs.
Back-end Progress -
- Community Subscriptions.
- Tags API
- Chats manage old Chats Documentation
Inspiration and Difficulties
There are tons of features in such a small form factor and each of the feature is very well designed and placed in the UI. Now, all of these features are seamlessly integrated. We are working very hard to deliver its beta version as soon as the core features are implemented. There has never been a day that we are not thinking about improving the User experience. It doesn't matter how difficult it is to implement a certain feature, if it's worth it then we will deliver it.
We just need your support and feedbacks and keep letting us know about your overall perspective on the app. Each and everyone's perspective matter to us, your thoughts and involvements would help the team boost up their motivation.
- Push Notifications
- IOS build and testing
- Chats integrations
Support us by voting for our proposal
- Total funds requested - - - > 4830 HBD (30 HBD daily)
- Runs from - - - > Apr 17, 2020 - Sep 25, 2020 (161 days)
- If funded, these funds will be used to cover 3rd party costs: our server and the junior dev/design team.
- Hivesigner - - - > https://hivesigner.com/sign/update_proposal_votes?proposal_ids=%5B%2295%22%5D&approve=true
- HiveDao - - - > https://hivedao.com/proposal/95
- Peakd.com - - - > https://peakd.com/proposals/95
Open Source Proposal -
- The Dapplr team has been working very hard and we are putting everything that we have got with us. We are putting in our personal resources, designers, animators, tools, testing devices, money and most importantly efforts to make this a standout application from any other social media platform.
- With our proposal being approved and completely funded, we will open source all of our front-end and back-end code once we have launched the product and out of beta release.
- We want to give our HIVE community an application that they would love, cheer and feel proud of. If #hive community want it, they will get it.
In order to support open source, Support our proposal
Total funds requested - - - > 60,000 HBD (500 HBD daily)
Runs from - - - > May 28, 2020 - Sep 25, 2020 (120 days)
If funded, these funds will be used to cover the dapplr team effort to open source complete front-end (Android and IOS) and back-end code.
HiveDao - - - > https://hivedao.com/proposal/107
Peakd.com - - - > https://peakd.com/proposals/107
Follow us on Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/dapplr_app
Follow us on Twitter - https://www.twitter.com/@Dapplr_app
Join us on Discord - https://discord.gg/U9GeA8