You are viewing a single comment's thread from:

RE: GMO corn that enables no-till planting.

in #discussion6 years ago

I'm sure you are right that at least most of the food I eat has been genetically modified, but I don't have to believe that's a good thing.
I will admit that the number of diseases considered terminal are decreasing due to advances in medical technologies and I am personally grateful for those advances. That doesn't mean mother nature has lost the war.
As far as the optimum population goes, I am not a progressive liberal so I would never impose my "feelings" on anyone, but if I live somewhere that I am starving to death, I'm not sure the idea of having a bunch of kids that might starve to death doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. Stupid will always survive, just don't ask me to support it. Some people need a lot more people around to make them happy. I'm just not that kind of person.
Although joining a cruise ship would technically remove me from "most" people, it would condemn me to an extremely over crowded and confined space. I just might rethink my thought that suicide is stupid.