Sort:  

nope...it's opinion.
Agreed that's why I said:
"That is why I say, the topic is still to be researched as anyone can write stuff. Finding the correct information is where it gets tricky."

what I posted you can see with your own two eyes..
Agreed that's why I said:
"We look at the images and see that conventional planting methods is damaging the environment."

But does this mean if we can't see it with our own eyes it has no effect?

But does this mean if we can't see it with our own eyes it has no effect?
nope..there might be an effect.
but you can SEE that there is damn sure an effect from plowing.
you can SEE that it causes erosion
you can SEE that the runoff causes dead zones in the oceans

why not fix the problem that you know for a FACT exists.
THEN
worry about what MIGHT exist.
FACTS first...OPINION later.

Glyphosate - an ingredient in the weed killer Roundup.

(Image Source - harvard.edu

However, the World Health Organization recently announced that glyphosate is a probable carcinogen, so we still need to be cautious [11] (for more information, the EPA also has a list of other pesticides and their carcinogen status). Although studies have shown conflicting conclusions about the link between glyphosate and cancer in humans, glyphosate has been linked to cancer in rats and mice and experiments in human cells have shown that exposure to glyphosate can cause DNA damage [9].

Which we are now pumping at a increasing rate into our rivers and seas. Yet there are other ways to combat erosion.

Which we are now pumping at a increasing rate into our rivers and seas
no till stops that. It keeps the chemical on the land were it needs to be...killing weeds.

Yet there are other ways to combat erosion

for example? name a few.

by the way...do you REALLY believe anything the World Health Organization says?

Thanks for the post Mr @everittdmickey.

Enjoyed the conversation even more! :)

I'm much younger than you. Maybe I will change my mind some day.

Chat again tomorrow.

you're welcome.
sad to say..MOST people on Steemit are much younger than me.
Steemit is (supposed to be) a social media.
chatting is what it's all about.

Found this trending on the health tag and just wanted to drop it here for future research.

Let me know what you think if you have time to read it.

Without having to site anyone I can tell that suspended particles tend to settle out as opposed to dissolve chemicals.

Not sure how this fact is bent to explain how chemicals stay on the land where it is sprayed. The dissolve chemicals even seep into the underground water polluting drinking water and also seep into main drainage lines at lower elevations from where it was sprayed. Not to even mention runoff from a storm event.

Solutions range from contour plowing to strategically placed geosynthetics.