You are viewing a single comment's thread from:

RE: Is STEEM a good buy at $0.98 USD? #discussion

in #discussion7 years ago

taking into account the giant variations that we are currently having in the currencies, with exaggerated rises and high stakes maintaining the value of the Steem near the dollar seems a good thing, because it shows a balance in value, which would ideally be that one can be independent bit of the BTC to be able to have their own free identity, very interesting proposal

Sort:  

The recent drop in price though actually shows that the price of STEEM is still somewhat correlated with the price of BTC.

I ask them a question, is there an application for android that is working correctly? could you share it with me if so

There is a third party application eSteem. Steemit, Inc. is also in the process of developing an official mobile app.

is so, that is why it is a very important factor for this community that Steem continues to develop as it has been doing, so that it is compared to the dollar so the price will be more stable, because Steem is who turns the gears of our network social, is currently very fast the number of users of the platform, which will generate more money circulating and better prospects for the future. Thank you again

I think all crypto is to more or less.

steem is fairly stable compared to many crypto, especially bitcoin. we have occasional spike with balance out above where we were... we have some minor drops in price, but value is stable overall! it's always a good time to buy steem

if, as you say, you are fairly stable when compared to Steem / BTC but that generates that with the current instability of the BTC the Steem is unstable, when the Steem has the future capability of not so much depends on BTC

point being is.... btc can drop $500 and steem might drop 5c btc can go up $1000 and have 0 effect on steem