Have you also received a "Heard What's Happening at Steemit?" e-mail from Steemit, Inc?
I received it today (2019.10.09).
They wrote that they miss me at steemit.com and wanted to catch me up on all the cool things happening over the last year and more good things to come.
I don't know why they miss me, I have not stopped using Steemit completely (yet?). Okay, nowadays I rarely use it, but I stopped only blogging on it so far, because I think that it is not worth it. I rarely receive real, human comments on my Steemit blog posts. This is also true for Busy and eSteem, but at least I receive some upvotes from them, so they are encouraging me/us to use their platforms. Steemit should do something like that. Especially considering/taking into account the fact that they have a lot of - currently (2019.10.09, 11:33 CEST) 28 949 073.410 - Steem Power.
If someone reads this post from Steemit, Inc, then I would like to ask something:
If you really think that the things happening over the last year are cool, then why the number of the daily active users has been constantly dropping/falling?
Nowadays I have 997 followers, but most of them are inactive nowadays, because they left Steemit (and the Steemit blockchain) long (months) ago.
And this is just/only me. There are more than 1.3 million Steem accounts, but nowadays only around 33 000 Steem accounts are active daily.
This number was higher in the previous months. It was 40 000 and even 50 000. But not all of them are human, so the number of real humans are even less than this.
Let's see what the (remaining) users are thinking about this. Do they also consider the recent changes (in general) cool or not?
I have read that some people think that Steemit, Inc killed Steem.
That may be extreme.
There are good changes, such as the faster account approvals, but I think that the majority of the changes are not cool. Many people are leaving Steemit and the Steem blockchain. Let's be honest. Nowadays the opposite of the mass adoption is happening. The mass leaving.
I think that Steemit, Inc should really improve Steemit instead of sending marketing e-mails about Steemit to the users.
- Yes, I have received that e-mail from Steemit, Inc, and the recent changes in general are indeed cool.
- Yes, I have received that e-mail from Steemit, Inc, but the recent changes in general are not cool.
- No, I have not received that e-mail from Steemit, Inc, but the recent changes in general are indeed cool.
- No, I have not received that e-mail from Steemit, Inc, and the recent changes in general are not cool.
- I am from Steemit, Inc - I really think that the recent changes in general are cool.
- I am from Steemit, Inc.- The recent changes in general are not cool.
Answer the question at dpoll.xyz.