Hello hello HIVE users.
| I N G R E D I E N T S |
- 100gr of Butter.
- 100gr of brown sugar.
- 3 eggs.
- 1 Cup of milk.
- 300gr of flour.
- 25 gr of cocoa
| P R O C E S S |
- In a large bowl we are going to mix the dry ingredients. We start by adding the brown sugar.
- Add the flour and cocoa.
- In a separate cup add the liquid ingredients, place the hot milk.
- Add the butter and beat until melted.
- Add the eggs and beat until very well integrated.
- Pour the liquid mixture into the bowl where the dry ingredients are.
- Mix until everything is integrated very well.
- We take the mixture to cupcake molds, then place in the oven for 15 minutes at 300 ° C.
- We decorate as we like with chocolate and m & m. It reaches approximately 15 cupcakes.
Photos taken by me.