Hello hello HIVE users.
| I N G R E D I E N T S |
- 5 Eggs.
- 4 cups of flour.
- 2 cups of sugar.
- 1/2 cup of oil.
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla essence.
- 1/3 cup of cocoa.
- 2 tablespoons of baking powder.
- 1 tsp of baking soda.
- 100g Unsalted butter.
- 1 cup of milk.
| P R O C E S S |
- We will start by placing the eggs in a large bowl, and we will beat them at maximum speed for a few minutes until they double in size.
- Then we put the sugar and in the same way beat for 3 minutes until the mixture increases.
- We incorporate the oil and the vanilla essence and beat at low speed
- We will place half the cocoa and half the flour, and mix slowly.
- Add the lack of flour and cocoa, add the cup of milk, mix on medium speed until everything is integrated very well.
- We put the mixture in a container and take to the oven for 40 minutes at 300 ° C
Place 100 g of butter at room temperature (neither hard nor liquid) with 3 tablespoons of cocoa, start to beat on high speed for 3 minutes, then add 5 tablespoons of icing sugar and beat for 3 minutes, you can add a little milk depending on however you want the consistency of the cream.
- Once the cake is ready and cooled, decorate with chocolate and buttercream.
Photos taken by me.