These are amazing and very easy 10 minutes Veggie Mozzarella Bites Recipe, it is perfect as a snack or as a side dish for a friend party or for any family time. It takes only 10 minutes to prepare and to fry these lovely bites, and it tastes so delicious; with the veggie mix and shredded mozzarella cheese.
I love mozzarella cheese and i love the melting taste, so i added to my bites but also you can make these lovely bites without mozzarella and just add your favourite vegetable to it.
10 minutes Veggie Mozzarella Bites
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 5 mins
Yeild: 8 bites
1/4 cup milk
2 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 cup all purpose flour
1 medium Zucchini (1 cup )
2 tablespoon red bell pepper
2 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
1 small red onion
1 cup mozzarella cheese
pinch of black pepper
1 teaspoon salt (or as desire)
1/2 teaspoon paprika
8 tablespoon vegetable oil (for fry)
- Cut the zucchini and drain it from extra water(i peeled of my zucchini, you can keep it with peel).
- Cut other vegetables into small dice.
- In a large bowl beat the eggs, the milk and olive oil. Add the flour whisk together until a thick and smooth mixture.
- Add the zucchini, red bell pepper, onion, chpped parsely and mozarella cheese.
- Season with salt, black pepper and paprika.
- Mix all together with a spatula until all well combined.
- In a high heat, place a skillet and pour the vegetable oil, heat the oil to 170°C.
- Take about 2 tablespoons of the veggie mozarella batter (i used to scoop it with an ice cream spoon) or use two tablespoons to shape.
- Fry in a hot oil each side until golden color.
- Drain from extra oil on a kitchen paper towel.
- Serve it warm with your favorite sauce.